We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wood is a warm material that probably reminds you of memories of long games of Jenga. But if ! You know, this famous building game! We show you how to easily make a designer lamp inspired by Jenga, with wooden pegs.
Equipment- 124 wooden pegs (7 cm long and 5 mm wide) - A few pieces of cardboard - Glue (glue gun recommended for more precision and speed) - A pencil - A cutter - A support bulb
Steps1. Start by making squares with your wooden dowels in the same way as in the picture.
2. Then assemble 3 squares together to create the base of your lamp.
3. Cut a piece of cardboard to the dimensions of your squares.
4. Cut a hole the size of your lamp holder in this same box, then assemble it with your base.
5. Glue a first square on the cardboard to hold the whole.
6. Now is the time to make your own lamp. To do this, paste a square aside as in the example.
Then a second over, in the same direction as the first ...
And so on.
Repeat until your lamp looks like a tower.
FinallyYour Jenga-style lamp is ready, you just have to add a bulb and voila!
Admire the result: you get a very nice light effect thanks to the star shape of the lamp.
Thanks to LindaRoseDesign for this tutorial, you can find her work in her etsy shop. Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your custom wooden pegs on our Facebook page, and find more ideas on our Pinterest!